Thank you for requesting more information
Your WCU brochure is being emailed to you, or access it below.
Please Check Your Email
Please add email@example.com to your email address book, or pull it into your Primary email box if you use Gmail to ensure you receive future relevant communications about WCU’s MBA program.
- Earn your MBA degree in as little as 16 months for full-time students, and a little over 2 years for part-time students
- Full-time or part-time, evening classes are available for schedule flexibility
- Our popular hybrid course model offers you a mix of both in-person and online learning experiences
- Affordable pricing with scholarships and grants available
- Our program is AACSB accredited, which guarantees that our faculty are professionally and academically qualified
We have upcoming Information Sessions where you can ask faculty your specific questions about our business programs and future career opportunities after earning your degree. You can also receive more information about the business programs including:
Watch this Video to Learn More About WCU’s MBA Program
How to Apply to the MBA Program?
Applicants must apply using our online application through the Graduate School.
We are looking forward to connecting with you!
© Copyright 2022 by Western Carolina University
Western Carolina University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award Baccalaureate, Master’s, and Doctorate Degrees.
WCU College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the premier global accrediting agency for business programs. Less than 6% of business schools have AACSB accreditation for their graduate and undergraduate programs.