Your WCU College of Business brochure is available for download below
Please Check Your Email
Please add email@example.com to your email address book, or pull it into your Primary email box if you use Gmail to ensure you receive future relevant communications about WCU’s Project Management program.
- WCU offers some of the lowest tuition costs in North Carolina
- Earn your degree in as little as 24 months
- Fully online program
- GMAT/GRE is NOT required
- First MPM degree to be accredited by the Project Management Institute
- Accredited by the PMI’s Global Accreditation Center (GAC)
- AACSB and SACSCOC Accreditations
- This program consistently ranks in the Top 5 “Best Buy” among U.S. graduate programs in Project Management
- Our faculty members have doctoral degrees as well as Project Management certifications
We have upcoming Information Sessions where you can ask faculty your specific questions about our business programs and future career opportunities after earning your degree. You can also receive more information about the business programs including:
Watch this Video to Learn More About WCU’s Project Management Program
How to Apply to the Project Management Program?
Applicants must apply using our online application through the Graduate School.
We are looking forward to connecting with you!
© Copyright 2023 by Western Carolina University
Western Carolina University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award Baccalaureate, Master’s, and Doctorate Degrees.
WCU College of Business is accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), the premier global accrediting agency for business programs. Less than 6% of business schools have AACSB accreditation for their graduate and undergraduate programs.